We are planning to be open in as normal a way as possible. Please be assured that we are taking all appropriate measures to be Covid secure.
- Please wear face coverings in the barn, gloves to be worn if handling the trees. There will be a one way system in operation.
- We would like to welcome families in the usual way but please understand that we might have to limit numbers in the barn at busy times.
- If you cannot come in the week and want to avoid busy times, we will be open by appointment only on weekday evenings. Please call or message to book a time.
- We can pick and deliver a tree for you. Please call to discuss your requirements. We offer a free delivery service every Tuesday in December to the surrounding area.
- Cut your own trips are going ahead. Sorry no complimentary drinks and mince pies this year. Numbers limited to 3 families per trip, please call or message to book a time.
The original Christmas Tree giving you the traditional look and fragrance of Christmas. A well watered tree should maintain its needles for approximately 3 weeks indoors. Please see caring for your tree below.
The best non-drop tree with large soft needles and blue sheen. If you plan on having your tree up indoors for more than 3 weeks, this is the one for you.
How to find us
The farm yard entrance is signed directly off the A36, 2 miles heading north from the Wilton Roundabout. The Address is Manor Farm, South Newton, Salisbury. SP2 0QD.
Pick and cut your own Christmas Tree
On certain dates we are now offering the option of picking/cutting your own Norway Spruce Christmas tree from our plantation on the farm.
This will involve a short tractor and trailer ride to and from the plantation where your have the chance to wander through the trees and select your perfect tree. We can then cut the tree for you or, if you prefer, cut it yourself.
There is a charge of £15 per family for the cut your own trip. Unfortunately due to COVID we are unable to offer complimentary drinks and mince pies. The trees are charged at the same rate as the cut trees in the barn. We offer the cut your own trips on the following dates:- Saturday 5th, Sunday 6th, Saturday 12th, Sunday 13th and Saturday 19th.
Please call to book a time and place on the trailer.
Christmas Tree Prices
We also sell
Free Delivery every Tuesday in December. Larger trees available,
We also sell
We also sell Holly, Mistletoe, Holly Wreaths and Christmas Tree Stands.
Caring for your tree
To ensure you tree looks its best throughout the Christmas period take note of the following. Make a fresh cut by sawing 1/2 an inch off the base (we can do this) before you bring it into the house. Keep outside for as long as possible if you are not putting it up straight away and stand in a bucket of water. Inside preferably mount in a stand that can hold water and top up regularly, not in a bucket of sand or soil. Keep away from direct heat sources if possible e.g. a radiator, wood burner.